Artwork via e-mail:
We accept computer files formatted for any Windows Operating System. We can also convert most artwork created in a Macintosh Operating System.
- FreeHand (for MAC)
Acceptable Transfer Methods:
- Email or FTP
- DropBox or YouSendIt
- CD or USB Drive
Please be certain that artwork created in all programs is in vector format with ALL fonts converted to curves (outlines).
This allows us to make changes if needed without costly artwork time that would be billed back to you. If there is need to re-work your artwork, we
bill at the rate of $60 per hour. You would be notified ahead of time, giving you the option to reformat your disk and re-submit new artwork.
If you decide to send your artwork via e-mail:
- Please inform your sales representative so we can begin work on your order as expeditiously as possible.
- Please compress any files larger than 2 MB using Stuffit Deluxe for Macintosh or WinZip for Windows whenever possible. Please e-mail all artwork to
- A good quality, legible, faxed printed proof with all graphics and fonts in position must accompany all electronic artwork.
- When sending artwork, please include all screen and printer fonts used in your artwork – ALWAYS!
- To e-mail artwork, click here.